Tanga menstrual panties Chats Roux
Marie fil menstrual panties look like regular panties.
Except that its particularity is in the thoughtful details for real life :
- A discreet natural fiber lining :
- playing the role of a super soft panty liner permanently integrated inside
- longer in the front and back than standard seam templates to ensure perfect protection during your light flow or in duo with your menstrual cup
- available in 2 color choices:
- Natural: undyed and unbleached, for sensitive or infection-prone skin. Also a good choice if you like to visually track your menstrual flow.
- Black: for greater ease of maintenance.
- A thin layer 100% PUL : a breathable and waterproof fabric that makes
your panties invincible to any leak that would like to cross it.
Wearing Marie Fil menstrual panties means choosing to be comfortable and comfortable in
our skin, menstruating or not. And together, more than ever, we make a good
gesture for the environment. 💚
Marie fil briefs in detail
- Includes a panty as in the main photo, made with
love in Quebec, for real ( hi to my seamstresses Nadia, Marie-Ève and Mégane 💚)
The lining: what affects your most sensitive area
Absorption level: 340 GSM (grams/square meter)
(It's my little geek side that wants to point it out just because it's the kind of thing
which I find fun to know. Concretely, it is equivalent to a panty liner, version
55% organic cotton
* Hemp is so much the future for the environment. Its transformation requires
very little water and no chemicals.
It's simple, it has everything going for it:
• antibacterial (goodbye bad smells)
• hypoallergenic (no more irritation and itching)
• first in class in terms of absorption
• blended with cotton, it's a really skin-friendly marriage
Size and Exchange:
Buying panties online is not easy. You never know if the fit on
will be good to us. I understand you.
In order to order the correct size, measure your hips, above the buttocks,
using a measuring gallon which will be positioned so that it is parallel
on the ground. If you hesitate between two sizes, take the larger one.
If ever the panties do not fit despite this precaution, it is possible to exchange them
according to returns and exchanges policy and respecting all
- The panties must not have been worn without another underwear underneath for the fitting.
- It must not have been washed.
- It must be returned in the same condition in which the panties were sent to you.
Are you still hesitating? I answer the most frequently asked questions here .