Menstrual Panties Pale Petroleum
Marie fil menstrual panties look like regular panties.
Except that its particularity is in the thoughtful details for real life :
- A discreet natural fiber lining :
- playing the role of a super soft panty liner permanently integrated inside
- longer front and back than standard seam gauges to ensure perfect protection
- available in 2 color choices:
- Natural: undyed and unbleached, for sensitive or infection-prone skin. Also a good choice if you like to visually track your menstrual flow.
- Black: for greater ease of maintenance.
- A breathable and waterproof barrier :
- composed of a thin thickness 100% PUL, making your menstrual panties invincible to any leakage that would like to cross it.
For a light flow or in duo with your menstrual cup, the menstrual panties alone are sufficient for the day.
But because we like that the panties can easily adapt to the menstrual cycle, it is possible to add:
A Marie fil day or night insert (optional) :
- Provides a double absorbent and waterproof protection thanks to its composition identical to the gusset of the menstrual panties.
- Attaches with snaps ( super thin, we don't feel them, promise! ), to stay in place no matter the activity.
- Interchangeable as many times as you want throughout your menstrual flow.
Wearing Marie fil menstrual panties means choosing to be comfortable and feel good about yourself, menstruating or not. And together, more than ever, we are making an important eco-responsible gesture for the environment. 💚
Marie fil washable period panties in detail
- 1 menstrual panties (as in the main photo), made with love in Quebec, for real ( hello to my seamstresses Nadia, Marie-Ève, Mégane and Andréanne 💚)
- Optional: day and/or night insert(s)
95% organic cotton
The lining: what affects your most sensitive area
Absorption level: 340 GSM (grams/square meter)
(This is my little geek side who wants to indicate it just because it's the kind of thing that I find fun to know. Concretely, it is equivalent to a panty liner, luxury version)
55% organic cotton
* Hemp is so much the future for the environment. Its transformation requires
very little water and no chemicals. It's simple, it has everything going for it:
• antibacterial (goodbye bad smells)
• hypoallergenic (no more irritation and itching)
• first in class in terms of absorption
• blended with cotton, it's a really skin-friendly marriage
Choosing the right size of washable period panties:
Buying period panties online is not easy. You never know if the “fit” on us will be good. I understand you.
In order to order the correct size period panties, measure your hips, above the buttocks, using a tape measure positioned parallel to the floor. If you hesitate between two sizes, take the larger one. Periods often come with a swollen or sore belly. We are looking for comfortable period panties!
If ever the menstrual panties do not fit despite this precaution, it is possible to exchange them according to the returns and exchanges policy and in compliance with all of the following conditions:
- Menstrual panties must not have been worn without another underwear underneath for the fitting.
- It must not have been washed or used.
- It must be returned in the same condition in which it was sent to you.
Are you still hesitating? I answer the most frequently asked questions about period panties .
Share this Product
La culotte est confortable, les inserts sont faciles à mettre dedans. Je ne l'ai pas encore utilisée sans insert, et je suis rassurée de la double protection. Pas les culottes les plus sexy, mais j'aime leur style simple. + super service et super rapide de livraison!
Vraiment une très belle découverte!
Je l'ai essayé avec et sans les inserts, et elle est confortable en tout temps. J'aime bien l'utilisation des inserts, c'est simple, confortable et discret. Pour la culotte, je suis entre 2 grandeurs, donc j'ai pris celle plus grande et c'était parfait! Je m'en recommande d'autres c'est certain!
J’adore ma culotte! Elle est confortable, extensible et douce. La seule amélioration que je proposerais serait d’avoir un insert régulier un peu plus long, j’ai tendance à avoir besoin d’une couverture un peu plus à l’avant. Sinon, rien a redire, tout le reste est parfait!
Super confortable, je la porte à tout les jours