Solid SPF15 Tinted Cream
Revolutionary SPF 15 tinted cream stick that combines non-nano zinc oxide, bladderwrack extract and phytoglycogen to provide the skin with sun protection, hydration and radiance.
Phyto-Sun Tinted Cream SPF 15
PHYTO-SUN tinted cream SPF 15 is a multifunctional mineral treatment based on a trio of ingredients of natural origin: non-nano zinc oxide, the safest sunscreen that offers the skin broad-spectrum protection , bladderwrack extract with revitalizing properties and phytoglycogen which revives the radiance of the face. The result: radiant skin protected from sun damage.
Plastic-free, EWG VERIFIED™, vegan and packaged in an FSC biodegradable cardboard tube from sustainably managed forests, PHYTO-SUN tinted cream is just as good for the skin as it is for the environment.
The packaging may vary slightly from the visuals on this page.
- Strong, multifunctional formula that protects the skin from UVA and UVB rays in addition to nourishing it and reviving its radiance
- Enriched with ingredients of natural origin such as non-nano zinc oxide, a mineral sunscreen, bladderwrack extract with revitalizing properties and phytoglycogen which gives radiance to the complexion
EWG VERIFIED™: contains no ingredients of concern according to Environmental Working Group standards
PETA Certified: 100% Vegan and Cruelty-Free.
Comes in a revolutionary plastic-free packaging in FSC-certified biodegradable cardboard.
- Zinc oxide (10%)
- Helianthus Annuus (sunflower) seed wax
- jojoba esters
- caprylic/capric triglycerides
- isopropyl palmitate
- olus oil
- isostearyl isostearate
- zea mays (but) starch
- ricinus communis (castor) seed oil
- polyhydroxystearic acid
- glycerin, octyldodecanol
- behenyl behenate
- butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter
- capryloyl glycerin/sebacic acid copolymer
- octyldodecyl myristate
- sucrose laurate
- sucrose stearate
- acacia decurrens flower wax
- euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax
- rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract
- fucus vesiculosus (bladder wrack) extract
- iron oxides
- isopropyl titanium triisostearate
HOW : Push tube. Apply generously to a clean, dry face. Spread evenly.
OR : Face and neck.
WHEN : Use daily 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply every two hours or after swimming, towel drying, sweating profusely, or after washing.
Warning : For external use only. Do not use on damaged or lesioned skin. Discontinue use and seek medical attention if rash develops. When using this product, avoid contact with eyes. Rinse with water if necessary. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, seek medical attention immediately or call a poison control center.